Almost 24 million people worldwide know their CliftonStrengths 34 profile.
CliftonStrengths 34 coaching is a service that has been offered to alumni by the IÉSEG Network Careers Centre since September 2019. The CliftonStrengths 34 Test is a tool used to gain better knowledge of yourself and your strengths. This CliftonStrengths Coaching, provided by Elizabeth Toucas, our Executive Coach certified in CliftonStrengths by GALLUP, is useful notably for alumni of all ages who:
- desire to develop their self-awareness,
- are thinking of changing career,
- are looking for a job that fulfils them both professionally and personally.
The IÉSEG Network team is pleased to announce the launch of the CliftonStrengths 34 Coaching Club for alumni who have taken the test and benefited from CliftonStrengths 34 coaching.
The CliftonStrengths 34 Coaching Club has several aims :
- as a forum for discussion where you can meet and share your respective experiences in using your strengths and develop aspects related to them, discuss problems and find solutions using your strengths in co-development mode etc.
- to develop a community of alumni who know their strengths and who share this strengths-based personal development philosophy
- to create links and develop an esprit de corps between members through shared experiences
The CliftonStrengths 34 Coaching Club will meet every two months and will be hosted by Elizabeth. As its members are scattered all over the world, the first meeting of the Club will take place online on December 7, 2020 (more info to come).
The IÉSEG Network team